Tournament Director: Brett Teolis (Brettbsc@gmail.com)
September 17 &18 2022 (Rain Date September 24 & 25 2022)
Treadwell Memorial Park.
$30 Single & $60 Doubles (including a Pasta dinner Friday night 6:30 PM 9/16/2022 and release Draw at Newtown Country Club )
Men’s 4.0 & Up and 3.5 & Down for Singles and Doubles
Women’s 4.0 & Up, 3.5 and 3.0 & Down for Singles and Doubles
Mixed Doubles 8.0 & Up and 7.0 & Down
- Participant must be available for entire duration of tournament.
- Participant must be at least 18 years old.
- Match rules will likely be best of three sets, with third set played as a super tiebreaker. (A super tiebreaker is just like a regular tiebreaker in tennis, but played to 10 points instead of 7). When playing tiebreakers, players will switch ends every six points. Consolation matches will be eight game pro-sets. A pro set is first to 8 (or 10) games by a margin of two games, instead of first to 6 games. All matches will use No Ad scoring. (No-advantage scoring is a scoring method in which the first player to reach four points wins the game.) Matchups and rules will be supplied by Tournament Director.
- Matches will not be cancelled or postponed due to temperature.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Be prepared to play multiple matches in the same day.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your match. Arriving late can result in default.
- Players call their own lines so please be honest. If there is a dispute please respect the call.
- Please be patient with tournament staff. Sometimes matches go long so players must be flexible. Your match might not always start on time with limited court space.