Tournament Director: Brett Teolis (Brettbsc@gmail.com)
To be determined: Tentative September 18-19, 2021.
To be determined. Tentative: Dickinson Park.
To be determined.. Tentative : $25 per
Men’s A&B for Singles and Doubles
Women’s A,B&C for Singles and Doubles
Mixed Doubles A&B
Over 55 Men’s Doubles
Over 55 Women’s Doubles
Over 55 Mixed Doubles
- Participant must be available for entire duration of tournament.
- Participant must be at least 18 years old.
- Match rules will likely be best of three sets, with third set played as a super tiebreaker. (A super tiebreaker is just like a regular tiebreaker in tennis, but played to 10 points instead of 7). When playing tiebreakers, players will switch ends every six points. Consolation matches will be eight game pro-sets. A pro set is first to 8 (or 10) games by a margin of two games, instead of first to 6 games. All matches will use No Ad scoring. (No-advantage scoring is a scoring method in which the first player to reach four points wins the game.) Matchups and rules will be supplied by Tournament Director.
- Matches will not be cancelled or postponed due to temperature.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Be prepared to play multiple matches in the same day.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your match. Arriving late can result in default.
- Players call their own lines so please be honest. If there is a dispute please respect the call.
- Please be patient with tournament staff. Sometimes matches go long so players must be flexible. Your match might not always start on time with limited court space.